10 JOSH JHSC COMMITTEE MEMBER BRITISH COLUMBA
10 JHSC MEMBERS TRAINING
ONLINE JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEE TRAINING BRITISH COLUMBIA BC
OUR ONLINE TRAINING PORTAL IS OPEN 24/7. ORDER ANYTIME!
Course Length: 8 Hours
Course Compliance: WorkSafeBC
Course Content: Videos, Power Points, WorkSafeBC Handouts, Sample Forms and 3 Exams.
Course Curriculum: Functions of Joint Health and Safety Committee, How to Conduct Incident Investigations & How to Conduct Formal Monthly Safety Inspections.
Course Time Limit: 8 Hours (the time it takes for each member to complete this course will depend on their studying aptitude. Usually one week is enough time.)
Certification: Provided by email.
Any business in British Columbia BC with 20 or more employees must establish a functioning joint health and safety committee in the workplace. This course aims at helping participants to identify and interpret British Columbia BC JHSC member's functions and duties and to carry out their responsibilities to promote workplace health and safety. In BC, WorkSafeBC OHS regulations require that all potential joint health and safety committee members must receive 8 hours of instruction and training to competently fulfill their duties as committee members.
This online course has been designed so that each student can study at their own pace. There is no time limit for completion. This course will consist of study downloads, power point presentations, videos, forms and exams. Please note there are no refunds on digital products.
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO ORDER OUR JHSC COURSE
- To place your order please click on the ADD TO CART button below.
- If you are the person paying for the order please put in your personal information. Once you have successfully made your purchase all study material and exams will be automatically forwarded to your provided email address (double check that your email address is spelled correctly).
- Forward the study material by email to all participants.
- Study material will consist of handouts, PDF power point slides, videos, sample forms and 3 final exams.
- Study all attachments. Complete the 3 final exams and forward all the exam(s) pages to firstname.lastname@example.org by PDF scan document or by taking pictures of each exam page (instructions will be provided on the final exam copies).
- Exam answers are all in the power point presentations.
- Your exam(s) will then be marked by one of our instructors and your signed certificate of completion will be forwarded to you by email within the same week.
- We keep track of orders by matching the business name on the exam by the individuals business name who placed the order.